8.12.2008

My daughter is beautiful, don't you think?!





We just heard that one of our cameras was sent back full of pictures. I asked for a few to be e-mailed until we can go and pick them up. Calling my retired Dad to see if he'll drive out there for me!

8 comments:

William's Family said...

Cute, cute, cute as as button. I'm so glad you received more pictures.

JackieMacD said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! I can totally see her in your family and can't wait to meet you ALL in person! (although it feels weird, I actually had to stop and think "have I really not met Tiff?"_

Yvonne said...

Gracyn is so adorable! Keep on posting her latest photos.

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

She is a living doll! :) Neat you got the pics ;) What a blessing :)

I know you are so excited to go go go ! :)

hugs
Tami
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

oh wow... what a cutie patootie!

KB said...

oh how sweet she is and very soon you will be taking your very own pictures! Can't wait to follow along!

Kristy

mly95014 said...

Tiffanie,

She is so beautiful indeed!

Blessings,
May

Sarah k said...

Of course we think she is beautiful! Don't even Jest other wise !!!!