Here's Gracyn standing up. I'm guessing she's around 15-17 months here. She looks so different, and is so tiny next to the front door of her home in Taiwan. I think she was getting ready to hop on a plane! I am so blessed to have these photos of her at a younger age. I know I can't go back in time, but I wish I could have been with her when she was beginning to explore, and taking those first steps.
2 comments:
AHHHHH NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!! Gracyn we discussed you waiting on mommy for that!!! Oh.. she is going to be so much fun though Tiffanie!!! She is just so dog gone cute!!!!!
Hey girl :) So cute :) I completely understand. It is so hard to think I missed Noah's first steps too, but I will see so many more and I can't wait as I know you can't till they come running TO us! :)
hugs
Tami
Noah's MOmmy
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com
Post a Comment