8.10.2008

Baby Beau is Home. . .

We were honored and blessed to meet Jaden this evening, and for all of you out there who have been following her journey, I thought you might want to see more "up and close" pictures of this amazingly beautiful and sweet little girl of Ramona's! She is so petite, and so attached to her Mommy. She only let me carry her to go "find Mommy"! Thank you Ramona for allowing us to be a part of your journey. . .We wish your family all the best! Can't wait for Gracyn to meet you guys! You have a wonderful, and now a complete family to cherish and enjoy!

YES, I'M HOME. . .
 
Posted by Picasa

 
Posted by Picasa

 
Posted by Picasa

 
Posted by Picasa

FOREVER, WITH MY FAMILY. . .

4 comments:

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

YIPEEEEE!!! I am so excited they are home safe and sound! I am JEALOUS that y'all have met each other and now you have met the girl! :) Y'all are so blessed to be close to each other :) STILL praying we are in Taiwan together :)

hugs
Tami
Noah's Mommy
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com

JackieMacD said...

I am SO SO jealous! I can't wait til we have all our girls together. Hey, are you going to the Orinda picnic? We were considering driving up. It's RIGHT before you leave!

lorabelle said...

Hurray!!!I needed to see those pictures like you have no idea!!!
What a beautiful, darling and wonderful sight!
THanks so much for posting!
She is so adorable...
Lora

Adoptive Mommy x 3 said...

Hi Tiffanie and family!

I'm so glad to have found the link to your blog on Ramona's blog! What a small world, isn't it?! It looks like you are close to travelling- CONGRATS!!

Gracyn is a total beauty and it would be so much fun to get all of our kids together for a playdate when you get home (we came home with Miya from Japan last April). I STILL remember Peyton's adorable "Karate kicks" when we saw you at Steph and Ken's. :-P He's grown into such a handsome little guy!

Please keep in touch! gecech@yahoo.com

love,
Eryn Cech