I'm clearly in my nesting stage. . .I think I did a dozen loads of laundry in the last 48 hours. . .And I loved every minute of it. I'm also trying to baby my big boy, and catch up on what life is like today as the Mom to one. Going back to June, if you recall my prayers, it was for Peyton. He had a hydrocele repair (similar to a hernia repair) and it was scary for me to watch my baby (He's 3-1/2!) be wheeled off on a gurney. Luckily they gave him a "cocktail" and he was high. . .He really thought he was going on a journey and just sat there like a champ! He ate pizza less than an hour after surgery, at Costco nonetheless. His recovery was speedy. The hospital staff was marvelous! They even put an ID band on his horse, "Horsey".
Peyt, mommy loves you and there's plenty of love for you and your baby sister! Are you ready big boy?


5 comments:
Tiff,
I love those pictures! My husband is an anesthesiologist and gets requested all the time for children. I had to smile when I looked at the photo's because I feel/felt the same way when our boys had to be put out a couple of times... Glad to hear that everything went well! He is so cute!!!
Lora
Glad his surgery went well...that would scare me too. Very cute pictures!
Staci
Awww, sweet Peyton. Isn't it amazing how quickly it goes by? Brady's hospital scare feels like a million years ago!
Tiff,
I just loved this post and the pictures OF COURSE! :) What a beautiful child he is :) I can't wait to see him and Gracyn playing together :)
love ya
Tami
Noah's Mommy
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com
AWE! That is so scary hon. I am glad that he is ok and that YOU were strong for him....Good for you hon!
Post a Comment