8.07.2008
The last care package. . .
Before we received our first decree, Jaden's Mommy, Ramona was kind enough to offer to hand deliver our very last care package for Gracyn. Before she left, we received the first of two calls, but since it was already packed, and in Ramona's hands, we decided to send it along. The sandals didn't fit into the bag very well, so I'm taking them with me. The blanket was suggested by Ramona, so at the last minute I went out and found the "near perfect" blanket (actually I bought two) and sent one ahead of time, and will bring one with me when I pick Gracyn up. In the excitement of travel preparation, I never got around to posting this. . .here it is. . .the very last care package hand carried by a very special Mommy picking up a very special little girl! We can't wait for Jaden to meet Gracyn!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment