Lucy's Mom Jackie leaves in 18 days or so, which means I leave in 11! YIKES! Time has flown by. However, the journeys to Lucy and Gracyn have been long ones. . .It's only appropriate that we have shirts to remember the patience it required to bring home these precious girls! I ordered a Mommy and Daughter set stating, "I survied the journey to Taiwan Lucy" and the best thing is, all the funds raised go to help bring Noah home!


4 comments:
LOL - wear them proud, girl! Can you believe you're 11 days away!?!?!?
HUGE hugs sent your way.
I am so happy you are 11 days away! And just as happy Jackie and I are right behind you! :) Have a blessed time girl :)
hugs
Tami
Noah's Mommy
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com
LOVED catching up with your blog and everything going on. Can't believe it is finally here and you are leaving for Taiwan!!! YEAH!!!
Blessings,
Teresa
I have planned for you to meet our english church at 4:00 on 8/31. We will be having dinner together after church so that everyone can meet and greet you. If you would like, you can share your remarkable story with the church and we will have a special time of prayer for you and your family.
Sandimen is about 25-30 minutes away from Pingtung. My classes are cancelled on saturday, except for the night class at 7. There is an aborigial park near Sandiman where you can pick up some great tribal clothes and artifacts. I have even, on occassion, seen some english books in the bookstore.
Post a Comment