8.14.2008

Gift from Yvonne and Leah!

Our Mailman must think we're really special!! Between the on-line shopping, and all of the gifts coming for Miss Gracyn, there's packages delivered pretty frequently. And honestly, I'm not complaining! It's so fun to come home to a brown box. . .I always think to myself, now what did I order that would fit in that package. . .and then I look to at the return address, and when it's from a friend, that's when you reach for the scissors and start opening that SURPRSE!!! Last week we were blessed with the sweetest gift from Leah. I met Leah's mommy Yvonne on our China journey. Leah will always have a special place in my heart because she met her Mommy and Daddy when we thought we would have met Morgan. Watching her grow up has been so neat! She's so lucky to have her mommy and daddy, but I know they feel that they are the lucky ones!

Isn't this outfit absolutely adorable? Can you tell her Mom knows what she's doing? Cotton, comfy, and just the right size for the season. Thank you Yvonne and Leah!!! Can't wait to meet you in person when Gracyn gets home!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

how sweet!

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

aww How incredibly sweet :) It is so fun to open the door to a package :)

hugs
Tami
Noah's MOmmy
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com