Gracyn's birthday is the 25th. Since it's lunch time in Taiwan on the 25th, I wanted to wish my baby girl a very Happy 2nd Birthday! I just talked to a friend in Taiwan, and wanted to have her run over to Pingtung to give her a hug for me.
I leave in 4 days, on the 28th, and I pick her up when she turns 2 years and 1 week old, on 9/1. Since we received the photo of Gracyn on the pink and purple tricycle, we changed our minds about letting her have Peyton's Red, Yellow and Blue one and opted to buy the same one but in pink and purple. . .We thought it might be comforting for her to have something familiar.
During service today, our church family prayed for us. For travel mercies, and comfort. . .for strength, and discernment. For DH and Peyton as they wait behind at home, and for me as I spend Gracyn's first days with her trying to help her adjust. We are so blessed to have such support and friendship. Heavenly Father, thank you again for entrusting us with Gracyn. Thank you for being our strength through this journey.
Gracyn, Mommy can't wait to love on you and give you a big hug and kiss! I hope today you have a moment of silence. I hope that moment is full of peace, joy, and allows you to be exposed to God. He is with you my sweet daughter. Sending you Birthday wishes and kisses to you, from Mommy. Happy, Happy Birthday Sweet Pea! I love you, and I'm coming to bring you home to your forever family.

9 comments:
Tiffanie - At Asia Afternoon I was walking in the hallway and saw a little girl crawling along - and it was Jayden! I was so surprised to see her there. I talked to her dad - but Ramona was busy talking to aomeone else, so I did not get to say "hi" to her. What a surprise to actually see a baby from a blog I had been following! Happy Traveling! Can't wait to follow along on your blog to Taiwan! Susan H.
AWEEEE! Happy Birthday Gracyn!!! Mommy and daddy are going to be there soon hon! Just hang in there sweet pea! They are coming!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GRACYN! Tiff, I'm sure this day is bittersweet. You'll soon be united with your love bug FOREVER... this is the last big day you'll miss in her sweet life.
I'm thinking of you and following your journey (in more ways than one, I guess!) every step of the way.
Disneyland, watch out! We'll be there soon...
PS Making me cry at 530 am on a Monday might be a record. :)
Happy happy birthday sweet Gracyn! I woke up this morning thinking of you and I'll continue to do so while working on a little something special to celebrate your day.
xoxo
Auntie Bal
Happy Birthday sweet Gracyn. Tiff, I can't wait to see her with you. Praying for you all as you embark on this amazing journey.
Happy Birthday to You, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Gracyn, Happy Birthday to you! :) Ok, I'll spare you and stop singing now! I pray her day and YOURS is as blessed as they can be while you are still apart. Gracyn is getting an AMAZING belated birthday present! MY FRIEND FOR HER MOMMY! :) She is such a lucky little girl :) I am so excited it is getting closer and closer my friend :) PLEASE keep in touch while in Taiwan!
Big big hugs
Tami
Noah's Mommy
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com
Happy 2nd Birthday Gracyn!! I have a feeling there will be a BIG Birthday Party waiting for you when you get home. :) What a great idea on the tricycle. Can't wait to follow your trip to Taiwan! Take lots of pics. I know you will!! God Bless!
Your post was beautiful Tiff...
I'm crying for you because I know your heart is heavy. Happy tears mommy! You are almost there...
I'm excited to see the new tricycle for baby girl and I think she is going to love it! Can't wait to see the two of you together soon. Thinking of you.
Lora
Happy Birthday Gracyn! She will love her tricycle--my Olivia has that same pink and purple tricycle and rides it all around the house :) Best wishes on your trip to Taiwan and I will follow your journey
jen
www.flyawayhomeclothing.com
Post a Comment