8.15.2008

Sweet Pea meets Underwear AND Roller Skates!

 
Posted by Picasa


My currently "only child" is about to become a big brother. He protects his sister's pictures from everyone who wants to see them, and protects her toys from the dog, who is merely sniffing around. He claims he'll help with diapers, and every time we buy something, we have to buy one for his sister too. That might have something to do with, "two would be better than one, because I won't have to share," but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. He got to practice with our friends' daughter who's just a couple months older than Gracyn. She's a spit-fire,, and they did okay. A little tugging, a little whining, but not bad. I still wonder if it will be different with "HIS" own sister.

Well before my sweet pea has to share the spotlight, I thought I'd spend some time just on him. My oldest sweet P has roller skated on the rug with those kids' skates that you slip on over your shoes, but a couple of weeks ago he got to go roller skating in a big way! His little skates were so stinkin' cute! Big brother is also fully potty trained and out of pull-ups! Hence the underwear on his head! He's notorious for the pose you see with his finger pointing up to the sky. Thank my husband for that one. He does it on command! And if you asked me for one thing that he says consistently, and is funny, I'd have to give you this quote:

"You're making me nervous!" (He says this when he's in trouble, when I'm telling him to hurry up so we're not late, or when we try to have sit-down discussions about behavior. . .I guess in reality it's when he's in trouble, huh?)

2 comments:

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

Such a joyful site to look upon this morning :) Made me smile :) Thanks for sharing about your sweet P :)

hugs
Tami
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com

Sarah k said...

Ok.. that is tooo funny!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! Look at that smile!!!!
Cutest picture is of the under wear... No BUTTS about it!!!!(sorry Tif had too)