8.28.2008

Travel Day

Hi all, this is DH. This is my first post ever because the computer is FINALLY FREE! My DW was surprisingly calm yesterday and today. I'm sure come Sunday night will be a different story. My DH has been telling Peyton that while she is gone, that i will take Peyton to Funderland. (a really small park with rides for kids) So when i picked Peyton up from daycare I told Peyton mom is on her way to Taiwan. And he said, "to pick up Gracyn" and i said, "yes" and he says, "can we go to Funderland now"? So I had to break it to him that she will be there for a few days and that we will go Saturday. Back to travel day, my DW was relaxed as i have ever seen. We left the house on schedule at noon, we stopped at In / Out Burger for lunch and arrived at the airport at 3:00, 3 hours before departure. Travel day was as good as can be. I'm sure my DW will continue where I left off upon arrival in Taiwan.

7 comments:

Sarah k said...

Congratulations on your first post!!!
You did a great job :o)!
I am surprised that Tif was relaxed! I was a ball of raw nerves on my trip, but then again as a first time mom, I had a lot of resevervations! She is a pro now! I hope the nerves don't attack on Sunday, I have heard of some second time moms not get the jitters or bats!!! I hope all is going well and that she and her dad are having some wonderful Daddy daughter time!!! Meanwhile you enjoy your last days alone with Peyton!!!

Dunns said...

I love you're first post, very cute. Have fun with Peyton at Funderland on Saturday and I can't wait for travel updates..yeah~

Debbie

momwithfaithandhope said...

Hi Hon,
You did good. . .except you called me your DH, not DW, and apparently you forgot the spell check! LOL

Love you. . .

JackieMacD said...

LOL - leave it to Tiff to make corrections from overseas!!!

LOVE the post... what a wonderful hubby and dad.

Tiff, I am CRAZY EXCITED for you! xoxoxo Oh, and I know I don't have to tell you this but... tell Lucy "mommy's coming!"

Anonymous said...

Awww Untel, you did a great job! Leave him alone Tiff :0)

Tiff, glad to hear that you made it there safely. I promise I will play with Skype tonight and email you I'm ready. Tell Gong Gong Jojo says hi.

Hugs :0))

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

THANKS so much DH of my dear friend for posting! :) it will be great to hear Baba's take on all this too :)

Blessings,
Tami
Noah's Mommy
and Noah's Baba Bobby says HI :)
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

Woohoo! YAY for BLOGGING HUSBANDS!