8.23.2008

More "Giftys". . .

We received more "giftys" from Sarah H. (Jer and Jo's Mommy) and Tami (Noah's Mommy). Gifty is a word coined by Tami - I'm just borrowing it! Sarah is waiting to bring home Jo, and I have been entrusted to bring him a care package. He's not at SLC, but with a Foster Family, and through Independent Adoption. Tami leaves one week after I do to bring home Noah!!

 

 

Peyton caught me taking pictures and said he wanted to be in one. . .that's odd - he usually doesn't want me to take pictures of him. . .so, I took advantage of the opportunity and had him hold up the perfect shirt. . .from Sarah! He can't read yet. . .oops! Love it Sarah - thanks! In case anyone is wondering, yes, Peyton still uses a paci. It was only supposed to be at bed time, but the last week or so he's regressed. . .He must know Gracyn is really coming home.

 

Isn't the "I Love the USA" dress just perfect for a little girl who's about to be united with her forever family and call the United States her new home?! Thank you Tami and Noah!

 

And here are the gifts that Mommy and Daddy picked out for Peyton while Mommy is in Taiwan. . .one for each night, with a special gift from Gracyn for the night we arrive home. Hint, Hint - we saved the Thomas the Train stuff for the "BIG NIGHT!"
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sarah k said...

Tiffanie,
I am so glad that you had a wonderful shower!! They are such a blessing and yours sounded wonderful. Including the aftermath of Peyton trying everything out for Gracyn. That is too funny. I am so glad that you liked the gifts and Peyton looks like he is enjoyging them too!!! lol... The a gift a night for Peyton, can I borrow that idea for Jer? Anyways, thank you so much for bringing the stuff over for Jo. I am so grateful for you and your willing heart. I can't believe it is almost time to go! I know it seemed so surreal when we went to get Jer. Almost like a dream I dreamed for a very long time that ended everytime I woke up so I never got to see the ending..lol. Your dream is so close you can touch her and I am so happy for you hon. Have a great trip and be careful!

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

Tiff! :)

I just LOVE reading your blog and feeling such a part of your life :) Peyton is so adorable holidng up the shirt from Sarah :) I am glad you like the USA dress! Noah has a usa romper with stripes instead of flowers! I just loved all the usa stuff :) I can't wait to see pics of you and Gracyn and Peyton all together :) I am sure Peyton is goin to love all his gifty's while you are away and it will be so sweet when Gracyn brings him a gifty too ! ;)

love ya
Tami
Noah's Mommy
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com